Return to photo page
The Surveyors hut on State Circle, originally Federal Capital Survey Camp established in 1909. It is one of the oldest Commonwealth buildings in the ACT. Charles Robert Scrivener, surveyor, used this hut for secure storage of survey documents.
Discovering Mildenhall’s Canberra
is a joint project between the
Museum of Australian Democracy at Old Parliament House
National Archives of Australia.